305. Andrew Louth on John of Damascus
Peter is joined by Andrew Louth for a discussion of John of Damascus and his theological use of philosophy.
• A. Louth, Maximus the Confessor (London: 1996).
• A. Louth (ed.), Byzantine Orthodoxies: Papers from the Thirty-Sixth Spring Symposium of Byzantine Studies (Aldershot: 2006).
• A. Louth, The Origins of the Christian Mystical Tradition: from Plato to Denys (Oxford: 2007).
• A. Louth, St. John Damascene: Tradition and Originality in Byzantine Theology (Oxford: 2009).