107. Lewis Gordon on Frantz Fanon
We're joined by a leading Fanon expert to talk about a range of themes in his work: Negritude, psychiatry, and violence.
• L.R. Gordon, Fanon and the Crisis of European Man: An Essay on Philosophy and the Human Sciences (New York: 1995).
• L.R. Gordon, T. D. Sharpley-Whiting, and R.T. White (eds), Fanon: A Critical Reader (Oxford: 1996).
• L.R. Gordon, Existentia Africana: Understanding Africana Existential Thought (New York: 2000).
• L.R. Gordon, An Introduction to Africana Philosophy (Cambridge: 2008).
• L.R. Gordon, What Fanon Said: A Philosophical Portrait of His Life and Thought (New York: 2015).
• L.R. Gordon, Freedom, Justice, and Decolonization (New York: 2021).