133. John Drabinski on Edouard Glissant
The author of an important book on Glissant joins us to talk about his approach to this major Caribbean thinker.
• J. Drabinski, Levinas and the Postcolonial: Race, Nation, Other (Edinburgh: 2012).
• J. Drabinski, "Aesthetics and the Abyss: Between Césaire and Lamming," The CLR James Journal 18 (2012): 126-152.
• J. Drabinski and M. Parham (eds), Theorizing Glissant: Sites and Citations (London: 2015).
• J. Drabinski, Glissant and the Middle Passage: Philosophy, Beginning, Abyss (Minnesota: 2019)