67. Chike Jeffers on Slavery and Diasporic Philosophy
Co-host Chike joins Peter to look back at series two and ahead to series three.
• C. Jeffers, “Rights, Race, and the Beginnings of Modern Africana Philosophy,” in P.C. Taylor, L.M. Alcoff, and L. Anderson (eds), The Routledge Companion to the Philosophy of Race (New York: 2017), 127-39.
• C. Jeffers, "Anna Julia Cooper and the Black Gift Thesis," History of Philosophy Quarterly 33 (2016): 79-97.
• C. Jeffers, "The Cultural Theory of Race: Yet Another Look at Du Bois's "The Conservation of Races,"" Ethics 123 (2013): 403-426.
• C. Jeffers, "The Pitfalls of Placing the African Personality on the World Stage: Edward Blyden's Cultural Nationalism and Cosmopolitanism," The APA Newsletter on Philosophy and the Black Experience 9 (2010): 1-5.