11. Teodros Kiros on Ethiopian Philosophy
Teodros Kiros discusses his work in political philosophy and the history of Ethiopian philosophical thought.
• T. Kiros, Toward the construction of a theory of political action; Antonio Gramsci: consciousness, participation and hegemony (Lanham: 1985).
• T. Kiros, Moral philosophy and development: the human condition in Africa (Athens, OH: 1992).
• T. Kiros, Self-construction and the formation of human values: truth, language, and desire (Westport: 1998).
• T. Kiros, Explorations in African political thought: identity, community, ethics (New York: 2001).
• T. Kiros, Zara Yacob: Rationality of the Human Heart (Lawrenceville: 2005).