48 - Constitutional Conventions: Aristotle's Political Philosophy
Peter looks at the ideal arrangement of the state in Aristotle’s Politics, his critique of Plato’s Republic and his views on slavery.
• D. Keyt and F.D. Miller, Jr. (eds), A Companion to Aristotle's Politics (Oxford: 1991).
• R. Kraut, Aristotle: Political Philosophy (Oxford: 2002).
• C. Lord and R. Bodeüs, (eds), Essays on the Foundations of Aristotelian Political Science (Berkeley: 1991).
• G. Patzig, (ed.), Aristoteles' Politik (Göttingen: 1990).
• C.J. Rowe and M. Schofield (eds), The Cambridge History of Greek and Roman Political Thought (Cambridge: 2000).