204. A Canterbury Tale: Anselm's Life and Works
Anselm offers more than his famous ontological argument, including a subtle account of human freedom.
• B. Davies and G.R. Evans (eds), Anselm of Canterbury: the Major Works (Oxford: 1998).
• T. Williams, Anselm: Basic Writings (Indianapolis: 2007).
• B. Davies and B. Leftow (eds), The Cambridge Companion to Anselm (Cambridge: 2004).
• G.R. Evans, Anselm (London: 1989).
• J. Hopkins, A Companion to the Study of St Anselm (Minneapolis: 1972).
• K.A. Rogers, Anselm on Freedom (Oxford: 2008).
• R.W. Southern, Saint Anselm: a Portrait in a Landscape (Cambridge: 1991).
• T. Williams and S. Visser, Anselm (New York: 2009).