81 - Jan Opsomer on Middle Platonism
Jan Opsomer helps Peter to understand principles, Plato interpretation, and Plutarch in a wide-ranging discussion of Middle Platonism.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
• J. Opsomer, In Search of the Truth: Academic Tendencies in Middle Platonism (Brussels: 1998).
• J. Opsomer, "Proclus vs Plotinus on Matter (De mal. subs. 30-7)," Phronesis 46 (2001), 154-88.
• J. Opsomer, "Plutarch's Platonism Revisited," in M. Bonazzi and V. Celluprica, L'eredità platonica (Naples: 2005).
• J. Opsomer, "Demiurges in Early Imperial Platonism," in R. Hirsch-Luipold (ed.), Gott und die Götter bei Plutarch
• J. Opsomer and M. Bonazzi (eds), The origins of the Platonic system (Louvain: 2009).
• J. Opsomer, "Plutarch on the division of the soul," in R. Barney et al (eds), Plato and the Divided Self (Cambridge: 2012).