44 - The Goldilocks Theory: Aristotle's Ethics
Peter looks at one of Aristotle’s most popular works, the Nicomachean Ethics, and its ideas about happiness and virtue.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
• D. Bostock, Aristotle’s Ethics (Oxford: 2000).
• S. Broadie, Ethics with Aristotle (Oxford: 1991).
• J.M. Cooper, Reason and Human Good in Aristotle (Cambridge, MA: 1975).
• A.O. Rorty, Essays on Aristotle’s Ethics (Berkeley: 1980).
• J.O. Urmson, Aristotle’s Ethics (Oxford: 1988).