74 - Tony Long on the Self in Hellenistic Philosophy
Leading Hellenistic philosophy scholar Tony Long talks to Peter about the self, ethics and politics in the Stoics, Epicureans and Skeptics.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
• A.A. Long, Hellenistic Philosophy (London: 1974).
• A.A. Long and D. Sedley, The Hellenistic Philosophers (Cambridge: 1987).
• A.A. Long, Stoic Studies (Cambridge: 1996).
• A.A. Long, Epictetus, A Stoic and Socratic Guide to Life (Oxford: 2002).
• A.A. Long, From Epicurus to Epictetus. Studies in Hellenistic and Roman Philosophy (Oxford: 2006).