34 - Mr. Know It All: Aristotle's Life And Works
In this first episode on the most influential philosopher of all time, Peter considers Aristotle’s life and works, and discusses how to go about reading him.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
• Aristotle, The Complete Works, J. Barnes ed., 2 volumes (Princeton: 1984).
• A New Aristotle Reader, J. Ackrill ed. (Oxford: 1987).
• J. Ackrill, Aristotle the Philosopher (London: 1981).
• J. Barnes (ed.), The Cambridge Companion to Aristotle (Cambridge: 1995).
• J. Barnes, Aristotle (Oxford: 1982).
• J. Lear, Aristotle, the Desire to Understand (Cambridge: 1988).
Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Aristotle