160 - The Great Eagle: Maimonides
The great Jewish thinker and legal scholar Maimonides, and the philosophical ideas in his Mishneh Torah and Guide for the Perplexed.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
• D. Davies, Method and Metaphysics in Maimonides’ Guide for the Perplexed (New York: 2011).
• J. Kraemer, Perspectives on Maimonides (Oxford: 1991).
• S. Pines (trans.), Guide of the Perplexed (Chicago: 1963).
• T. Rudavsky, Maimonides (Oxford: 2010).
• K. Seeskin (ed.), The Cambridge Companion to Maimonides (Cambridge: 2005).
• I. Twersky (ed.), A Maimonides Reader (New York: 1972).
A useful page with links to texts and other resources on Maimonides