76 - R.J. Hankinson on Galen
Jim Hankinson, a leading expert on philosophical themes in Galen, joins Peter to discuss this greatest doctor of the ancient world.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
• R.J. Hankinson, "Galen and the Best of all Possible Worlds," Classical Quarterly 39 (1989), 206-27.
• R.J. Hankinson, Galen. On the Therapeutic Method. Books I and II (Oxford: 1991).
• R.J. Hankinson, Galen. On Antecedent Causes (Cambridge: 1998).
• R.J. Hankinson (ed.), The Cambridge Companion to Galen (Cambridge: 2008).
• R. J. Hankinson, "Galen on the Limitations of Knowledge," in Galen and the World of Knowledge, ed. C. Gill, T. Whitmarsh and J. Wilkins (Cambridge: 2009), 206-42.