47 - God Only Knows: Aristotle on Mind and God
Drawing on the De Anima, On the Heavens, Physics and Metaphysics, Peter tackles Aristotle’s theory of mind and its relation to his theology.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
• V. Caston, "Aristotle on Consciousness," Mind 111 (2002), 751-815.
• M. Frede and D. Charles (eds), Aristotle's Metaphysics Lambda (Oxford: 2000).
• R. Heinaman, "Aristotle and the Mind-Body Problem," Phronesis 35 (1990), 83-102.
• T. Irwin, "Aristotle's Philosophy of Mind," in S. Everson (ed.), Psychology (Cambridge: 1991), 56-83.
• A. Kosman, ‘What does the Maker Mind Make?’ in M. Nussbaum and A.O. Rorty (eds), Essays on Aristotle's De Anima (Oxford: 1995), 343-58.
• R. Wardy, The Chain of Change: A Study of Aristotle's Physics VII (Cambridge: 1990).