201. Stephen Gersh on Medieval Platonism
Stephen Gersh (who was Peter's doctoral advisor!) joins him to discuss the sources and influence of Platonism in the Middle Ages.
• S. Gersh, From Iamblichus to Eriugena (Leiden: 1978).
• S. Gersh, Middle Platonism and Neoplatonism: the Latin Tradition, 2 vols (Notre Dame: 1986).
• S. Gersh, Concord in Discourse: Harmonics and Semiotics in Late Classical and Early Medieval Platonism (Berlin: 1996).
• S. Gersh and M.J.F.M. Hoenen (eds), The Platonic Tradition in the Middle Ages: a Doxographic Approach (Berlin: 2002).
• S. Gersh, Reading Plato, Tracing Plato: From Ancient Commentary to Medieval Reception (Aldershot: 2005).
• S. Gersh (ed.), Interpreting Proclus: From the Antiquity to the Renaissance (Cambridge: 2014).